Phoenix lights -> Casebook -> Homeclick!

Cette page en franšaisCliquez!

The Phoenix lights:

Military interception attempts were reported by several witnesses.

Interception attempts reportd by witnessess:

Crown King 5:30 p.m.:

A formation of three huge "vees" were seen hovering over a pine topped mountain and soon were joined by a diamond shaped or triangular craft which appeared out of thin air (first as an "amber" light).

As the four objects were hovering together, two jets were seen to come low from the south (from Luke AFB) at which point the UFOs went into a 'stack', collapsed upon each other while going 'into a ball', then totally disappeared.

Finding nothing there, the two jets circled the Crown King area and returned in the direction of the airbase. Similar disappearing acts of formations of 'vees', one over Lake Mead earlier that afternoon and on March 27th over Elmont, New York were reported to us directly after seeing the USA Today and Discovery Channel depictions of the 'vee' craft.

Central Phoenix 8:15 p.m.:

A pair of F-15s were dispatched from Luke AFB to attempt an interception of one or more of the vees approaching or entering the valley at that time.

This was reported to NUFORC by a ground crewman at Luke who stated that the aircraft were equipped with gun cameras and that one of the pilots had to be helped out of his plane because he was so shaken up by his encounter.

The civilian witnesses who corroborated this story to NUFORC by telephone is still not identified.

North Phoenix 9:30 p.m.:

One of the witnesses who had earlier witnessed with his wife the giant wide-angle triangle reported that when he was later at home, he saw in the distance what appeared to be the return of the triangle, this time with only three lights on, one at each corner.

As the UFO hovered near Deer Valley Airport in northwest Phoenix, he saw two military jets approach the triangle with one jet seen to pass one side of it and the other seen to fly up under it, veering down at the last moment to avoid a midair collision.

Luke Air Force Base 10:00 p.m.:

(The original "Event 4"- the first military/UFO encounter to surface) A truck driver who had been seeing two unusual amber lights move ahead of him to the south for fully two hours as he drove down I-17 from Camp Verde, reported that as he neared his destination, a materials plant near Luke AFB, the two UFOs seemed to have stopped and were hovering.

Once at the plant, while waiting for his truck to be unloaded, he stood on a pile of materials to watch what were now seen as two identical, toy top-like amber orbs ("like hot air balloons without the baskets) having a white iridescent sheen and a band of red pulsating light, with the nearest to him being one to two miles away, right next to the runway at Luke. All of a sudden, two F-16s, followed by a third, 'blasted out of Luke with their afterburners on full', made a steep bank directly over the witness and headed straight for the nearest UFO.

At the moment the lead jets were about to close on the UFO, it shot straight up and disappeared 'in an instant' as the jets passed right through the very spot where the object had been hovering.

The second UFO also vanished, presumably at the same time, as it was no longer hovering to the northwest.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

 Feedback  |  Top  |  Back  |  Forward  |  Map  |  List |  Home
This page was last updated on April 29, 2003.