-> Homeclick!

Cette page en françaisCliquez!

Observation reports October 2001:

Some of the UFO observations in October 2001 are listed on this page. Please note that these are not studies, but second hand observation reports, although mostly obtained from reliable and well known sources.

10.31.2001Weird lights in Dakota, USA.
10.30.2001Lights in New Jersey, USA.
10.29.2001Yello lights 26 minutes observation Leamington, UK.
10.28.2001Flying Cylinder at Little Rock, Arkansas USA.
10.27.2001Observations in the North of France.
10.27.2001Flying light in Canada.
10.26.2001Flying rectangle in Virginia.
10.26.2001Daylight silver disc in Tennessee.
10.25.2001Wingless object seen in Texas.
10.25.2001Flying triangle in Arizona.
10.24.2001Dramatic sighting in Wyoming.
10.24.20012 Flying triangles in Washington.
10.21.2001Six orange orbs in Australia.
10.19.2001Lights flying in triangle formation in Arizona.
10.18.2001Yet another sighting in Dales, UK.
10.17.2001UFO over Suriname.
10.15.2001New York flying triangle with flat edges.
10.15.2001Sphere shaped UFO seen in Virginia, USA.
10.15.2001UFO seen in Chile.
10.12.2001Flying object in Alabama.
10.12.2001Flying disk in Florida.
10.12.2001Blue lights in Canada.
10.13.2001Sighting in Stoke On Trent, UK.
10.13.2001Strange moving light near Poughkeepsie, New York.
10.08.2001UFO seen in Lebanon.
10.04.2001Saucer shaped craft seen by 3 in Missouri USA.
10.03.2001Circle of lights, Massachussetts, USA.
10.02.2001Floating lights in Canada.
10.02.2001Mysterious circle pressed into bracken, UK.
10.02.2001Var Matin French newspaper reports UFO footage of June.
10.01.2001Object changes from blue to red, New York.
10.01.2001Hungarian military pilot claims he filmed a UFO.


Brian Vike reports that on October 31, 2001, he received a report from a witness who was out for a midnight drive with friends:

"Off to the east was the weirdest light at 12:02 AM. We all saw it at one time, like it just appeared at once, and that was why we noticed it together! It was going very slowly, almost hovering at times. It had three colors of lights on it, in a strange formation, not like regular airplane lights. It was so mesmerizing, so we stopped the vehicle and got out to stare at it. It kind of gave us the chills, but we couldn't take our eyes off it. It hovered for a while, and moved again slowly, up and down, then moved forward again. The lights seemed to brighten up. It wasn't like any planes that I have ever seen before. The sky was clear and we saw the full moon on the other side of the sky. It was a beautiful night, and freaky standing there watching this light formation with the Northern Lights dancing behind it. We kept asking each other. "What is it?" I prefer to think it was something NOT of this world. I kept saying, "Well beam us up and let's get on with it!"

Thanks to Brian Vike UFO Field Investigator HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, B.C.


The witness reports from Paramus:

"I am a 16-year-old amateur astronomer. My mother who was the other witness is 45. She is a very serious person in the way that she isn't fooled. At about 23:00 hours on October 30, 2001, we went from Paramus to Hackensack to pick up my brother from the bowling alley. We saw four lights that moved around in oval orbits. They moved around as a group never changing their movements. We looked for a source of the lights but couldn't find any. You could tell they were moving as a group because you could see that when they crossed paths it was over a different spot then before. They had a bright narrow end and extended to a faded wide end. We watched each one move around and as they met in the middle the bright part of the light seemed to miss each other. When we got home I took out my telescope and aimed it at a fixed spot where the lights would move through my point of view. After about five minutes of consistently looking through the telescope I saw a little bright dot move justin front of the light. When I called my Mom to see, she saw that one of the lightsstopped and became brighter. I quickly turned the telescope toward it, but just as I almost had it in my finder scope it faded away."

Thanks to NUFORC Director Peter Davenport, NUFORC.


Kevin Yates in Warwickshire, UK, reports on October 29, 2001:

"My wife and I had pulled off our drive in Bishops Itchington at 6:45 PM, when we both looked up and saw a diamond formation of four bright yellow lights in the shape of a diamond with a red one on the top to the left. It moved very slowly emitting no noise, we followed it for about 10 miles to Leamington Spa. Other people along the way appeared to have seen it as well as cars had stopped by the side of the road. In the time we witnessed it, for 25 minutes it changed shape to two bright yellow lights. They also changed shape from being vertical to horizontal. When we got off the main road in Leamington Spa by the police building, I noticed another collection of the same diamond shaped lights coming from Leamington and heading towards Stratford Upon Avon. It was truly a memorable day.

Thanks to Joseph Trainor Masinaigan@aol.com and Kevin Yates Kevin.Yates@btinternet.com


The witness reports: "My wife and I observed a cylindrical metal craft on October 28, 2001, that was flying a direct course from south to north at 5:05 PM. The craft appeared to be made of shiny metal and made no noise. We looked at the craft with binoculars, and both agreed that we could not tell what it was since there were no wings. The cylinder was flying at a relatively low altitude, 10,000 feet or under. Several airplanes were flying overhead, and all had contrails, but the craft we were seeing had no contrail."

Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC.


The sender, not anonymous, sent me this report on 02.11.2001:

TIME: 09:30pm
LOCATION: Picardie (Glisy, Montdidier, Avelluy, Albert), Aube, Seine-&-Marne,
DEPARTEMENT: 80, 10, 51
LENGTH: quelques secondes (environ 5 sec)
NUMBER OF WITNESS: unkown but probably about ten observations
SHAPE: "some kind of golden sphere"
NOISE: none
COLOR: "golden with a green trail whose brightness was intense"
WEATHER: clear sky
DIRECTION: Westernly
HEIGHT: about 2000 to 5000 m
SPEED: about 800 km/h

"DESCRIPTION: Témoignage des 2 habitants de Glisy & Montdidier: "une sorte de sphère dorèe suivie d'une trainèe de couleur verte dont la luminosité était était intense". témoin situé entre Aveluy & Albert vers 21h30:
Présence dans le ciel d'objet"beaucoup plus gros qu'une étoile filante". A la même heure dans le département le l'Aube et en Seine-&-Marne présence de ce phénomène signalé à plusieurs reprises. Deux pilotes de ligne confirment la présence dans le ciel de cette trainée lumineuse. L'avis des scientifiques: chute d'une météorite composé fortement de cuivre ce qui expliquerai la couleur verte de la flamme. Mes cousins temoins, de ce phenomène réfutent l'explication officielle."

"REMARQUES: Je n'ai pas été témoin de ces observations, mes des proches m'ayant parlé de cette observation du 27 octobre, et retrouvant un article dans le courrier picard aujourd'hui relatant les mêmes observations; vous faire part de cette observation me semble indispensable. J'ai decouvert votre page hier suite à cette observation,et voulant voir les dernieres observations en date pour me rendre compte de l'etat de la frequence des phenomènes observés. Si je possede plus d'informations je vous recontacterai.Je porte un interet pour ces phénomènes OVNI et je suis pilote j'éspère que vous me ferai confiance dans ces témoignages."

"Si toutefois vous obtenez d'autres renseignements envoyez moi un mail. Aussi je pense que votre page est très interressante pour s'informer des recentes observations qui sont encores très frequentes a ma plus grande surprise, car je suis encore aux grande vagues de 1990!."

I have contacted the newspaper that indeed published a short paper and aksed them if they could indicate the scientist they mention, who concluded it was a meteor, as I am conducting a statistical survey of meteor phenomena. As of 11.24.2001 the newspaper did not answer.


A witness reports from Abbottsford, Canada, on October 27, 2001, about 7:30 PM:

"We were walking the dogs in a nearby park when both of us saw something go across the sky in a northerly heading. This made the trajectory northwest of Mission B.C. It was white to orange in color and had three distinct hot spots. The tail could be seen for at least 5 to 8 seconds and then after the tail went out I could still see the object for a second or two. I have seen a lot of meteors but this one was definitely the brightest and the longest duration, I have ever seen. We were facing west at the time of entry. Perhaps the thing landed around Pemberton, or somewhere up there."

Thanks to Brian Vike (Yogi) UFO Field Investigator, HBCC UFO Research and Thanks to Louise A. Lowry http://www.ufoxfiles.com/WorldOfTheStrange/default.asp


The witness reports from Woodbridge that two red lights, flying in a circular pattern with several repetitions over a period of at least a half hour:

"Two rectangular objects were flying in a semicircular pattern October 26, 2001, I was only able to distinguish them once they were going away from me at 12:30 AM. I guess looking at the back end. I could see a bright red light, and only the light. The light didn't blink, but just faded in and out over time. I couldn't see the whole flight because trees behind my house blocked the whole view. However, I did see the back end of the pattern four times before I went inside my house. There were several minutes between sightings. I could also hear a low rumbling, almost like a jet engine, but it was constant, never really fading too much as the object went away, and didn't really get louder as it came close. I don't know if this was "alien" but I don't know what it is."

Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC www.ufocenter.com


The witness reports from Nashville:

"At 9:40 AM, on October 26, 2001, my wife and I were traveling on I 24 and noticed two jets that appeared to be heading toward each other (for a possible collision). One was heading east and one heading west. Out of bewilderment, we continued to observe the planes. After watching for approximately two minutes, suddenly, a bright silver appearing disc shaped object (the width of the jet stream itself) appeared between the two planes and swooped into the jet stream of the plane coming from the east and traveled the entire length of that plane's stream in approximately 2-3 seconds and disappeared. As soon as the object disappeared, both planes veered away from their flight paths and turned to go in opposite directions. Needless to say, in light of the attacks on Washington and the World Trade Center, we assumed the planes were military aircraft zeroing in on something picked up on radar."

Thanks to Peter Davenport Director of NUFORC www.ufocenter.com


ARLINGTON - Mike Harman reports from Arlington that a UFO flew right over a densely populated area of Arlington on October 25, 2001:

"I stepped outside with my brother-in-law at 8:05 PM to take out the trash after a group dinner at my mother-in-laws apartment. We noticed this gray round wingless object moving rapidly and steadily across the sky. The object had no standard aircraft lighting, no strobing, or other lights visible on the object. It moved straight across the sky on a southwest heading. My brother-in-law was with me at the time and we both observed the silent gray spherical object from directly above and slightly south of our position until it went out of sight in about 20 seconds. It crossed Pioneer Parkway heading across I-20. It looked about ten feet across, 1000 feet up and round in shape. I seriously doubt that it was a balloon because of the high steady speed, and the fact that there was no wind at the time. No wings were visible on this object and it made no sound as it moved across the sky in 15 to 20 seconds at an estimated 80 to 100 MPH. There was only reflected light from streetlights below."

Thanks to Mike_Harman@rocketmail.com, http://ufopi.freehomepage.com/Mike.html


The Witness from Phoenix, Arizona, reports:

"On October 25, 2001, myself and another individual witnessed a flying triangular shaped craft flying about 1000 feet at a high rate of speed at 10:20 PM. It had no lights coming from it and it seemed that the ambient light from the city was all that made it visible. It quickly flew in and out of view, flying straight south and made no sound. It had 5 or 7 white orbs on the under side in an arrow head shape consistent with its direction of flight. One half of each of the orbs protruded from the crafts dark, hardly visible fuselage. It appeared translucent, 12 to 20 feet wide, and 15 to 23 feet long. There was nothing in the objects flight path to obtain a good perspective."


Evanston. A trucker driving through Wyoming observed an oblong green glassy object starting at 11:00 PM on October 24, 2001. The UFO hovered in front and above our vehicle. The truckers called 911 several times and were given an Air Force number to call. The object stayed near by until 4:00 AM, and he indicates that he misplaced 300 miles of this trip. Later the truckers were buzzed by a helicopter shortly after the last contact.

NUFORC notes: "The witness chooses to remain anonymous, but reported that the sighting was rather dramatic, and that other truckers on the same highway probably were witness to the event. We would welcome other reports from anyone who might have seen something unusual on this date in the Wyoming area."


Two slow-moving flying triangle shaped objects with blue, white, and red lights, with very bright strobes in unison, along with bigger white lights at 3 points were spotted on October 24, 2001. The two craft were headed south, slightly above a low broken cloud cover at 8:05 PM. The craft were about one mile apart, with one trailing back about 60 degrees east of the other. As their strobes flashed, a faint outline appeared to reveal a solid triangle, rather than a conventional wing. Their altitude was about 1500 feet. There were distinct bright red, blue, and white lights in line on the trailing edge of both craft. There were no red or green strobes in conventional positions on the craft and no landing lights or a similar typical arrangement apparent. The witness states, "This was not at all the typical type of light arrangement, as I'm accustomed to light airplane traffic, commercial traffic to and from SeaTac, and military traffic to McCord Air Force Base. I'm not familiar with this light arrangement and there was no engine noise. Commercial flight from SeaTac at 2020 hours with takeoff lights and conventional configuration of lights flew over just west of my house, well above the other objects' with engine noise very clear.

Thanks to Peter Davenport www.ufocenter.com


Steve Evans reports from Bundaberg, Queensland, that he was in his backyard in the outer suburb of Avoca on October 21, 2001, when his partner and he observed a string of five bright orange lights traveling north at treeline height for 5 to 10 minutes. A singular bright orange light was observed first before other's appeared behind it at close intervals at 9:20 PM. A line of five bright orange lights were visible over about half the southern sky. They moved slowly north in a uniform line until the third object dropped in altitude, but not in speed. They passed just below the Moon (quarter) except for the fourth object, which went through the Moon's light. They continued moving north slowly and became less bright before disappearing. The objects were much brighter and larger than the closest star and traveled without any audible sound. The night was clear and fine. The objects displayed no characteristic similarities to any aircraft. Each light, being the whole entity, and remained a constant bright orange light with no flashing observed. They were traveling in a rising angle. The Moon and stars were clearly seen. A vague oval shape was observed from a side view when the fourth object passed through the light of the Moon. Before this, all five objects appeared round in shape. After sighting the objects, we accessed some information on the Internet where we found information and photographs of orange orbs and orange ball phenomenon closely matching what we had observed.

Thanks to Steve Evans srevans2@dingoblue.net.au and Joe Trainor Masinaigan@aol.com


The witness reports from Phoenix: "I was sitting out side of the shop I work at on October 19, 2001, and was having a smoke about 8:45 PM, watching the sky, which was hazy but clear enough to see stars. There was a light layer of clouds coming from the west out of California. I suddenly caught a glimpse of something flying over my head. I looked up to see a group of three reddish/orange, somewhat bright yet fuzzy looking lights flying at what seemed to be couple of hundred feet above my head but completely silent. It traveled at a very fast speed from east to west across the sky towards Luke Air Force Base. This took a total of about 6 to 8 seconds. Just as it was passing over the top of the roof of the house, my receptionist looked out the door and said, "What's that?" Then another person I work with ran out the back door and was asking what I saw. I was describing it to her and all of a sudden a boomerang shaped cloud traveling the same direction was moving across the sky at an extremely fast speed too. The other clouds that were in the sky never changed, they were in the same place as they were when the event started."

Thanks to Peter Davenport www.ufocenter.com


Unexplained activity still mystifies Derbyshire Dales residents after a Matlock teacher spotted a UFO on Thursday October 18th. A cold was keeping Joan Green awake at 02:25 when she spotted three red, blue and silver lights moving in a random pattern. She said: "My son thought I had taken too many 'Lemsips (a hot lemon drink in the UK - Ed) but I am certainly not 'losing it' and seeing things in the sky."

"After I first saw it, I went outside where there was no reflection from the window. I went and got the binoculars and I could see what looked like tiny triangles. I returned inside and prowled about intrigued, I had a look at an Ordinance Survey map and used a path finder compass to find out exactly where it was." After a few minutes, Mrs Green pinpointed the sighting to be over Bonsall. At 02:55, she looked into the sky to find the lights were closer to the ground. The first sighting was at 45 degrees to Mrs Green, the latter at 25 degrees.


Associated Press in Paramaribo, relayed by CNN, has reported that dozens of people in the South American country of Suriname have reported seeing an unidentified flying object near its capital, police and military officials said.

Police, military and air traffic control officials said they received reports of a brightly lit white object that appeared to fly back and forth, sometimes at great speed, during a two-hour period Wednesday morning, October 17.

Local media also broadcast reports of the alleged sightings on the southern outskirts of the capital, and most television stations broadcast images of the object.

Surinamese Air Force Officer Tony Comvalius said there were no planes in the area at the time and he confirmed with the weather service that it was not a weather balloon. He said he also saw the object.

"I don't know what it was but was definitely not a flying object I know," Comvalius said.

Not everyone was convinced that the sighting was mysterious.

"I do not believe in UFOs. I think this sighting had something to do with some kind of scientific experiment, nothing more," said Sran Herewood, a 60-year-old civil servant.

CNN has reported the event under the title "UFO Spotted Above Paramaribo:"

"An unidentified flying object (UFO) was seen yesterday above great parts of the capital city Paramaribo. The strange object was first seen around 10 am flying across the sky above the Flora neighborhood, where also the Suriname air force base is located. Various witnesses say that they saw something flying from one point of the sky to another with a very high speed. Back and forth, back and forth. Later on, the same object was spotted above the sky of Cupido-project, a neigborhood in west Paramaribo. There also it showed the same behavior, moving with an enormous speed from one end of the sky to a point near the sun. An hour later it disappeared."


Someone in New York reported:

"It was a chrome like color, as big as a one story building, maybe about 250-500 feet in the air, and it glowed reddish black and left a whitish trail when it left on October 15, 2001, at 2:00 PM. During this event, the object changed colors three of four times, between reddish black, to a very dark red. It sounded like a whistle at first, but became silent and came on again. It was similar to Morse Code. I saw at least a dozen lights on it that where various colors. I was talking on my cell phone at the time to my wife, telling her about this, and it was coming in kind of fuzzy. Then I heard a noise coming from my cell phone, (Maybe a transmission) and then it went dead a couple of seconds later. The noises I heard from the phone could have been a language, but I could not understand a word of it. After my phone went dead, the UFO left a few seconds later."

Thanks to Major George Filer.


On October 15, 2001, the witness reports from Harrisonburg, that he was standing on his deck and noticed circular object off-white in color traveling at supersonic speed. At 5:25 PM it was still daylight, the circular object solid in appearance but without any distinct markings was seen. At first the witness thought it was a plane of some sort but then he noticed it didn't omit any sound. The witness estimates that it was 3500 to 4000 feet high, and 50 degrees off the horizon. It resembled the color of an off-white cloud. The object was going northeast at supersonic speed because it was out of sight in no time. When he first noticed the object, it was about the size of a nickel or quarter at arm's length. As it traveled, it rapidly decreased in size until he lost it over the horizon.

Thanks to Peter Davenport Director of NUFORC www.ufocenter.com


La Estrella de Calama (Chile) has reported on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 that a triangular UFO has been seen over Chuquicamata.

Two brothers Diego and Yerson O, , as they walked back home to their home in the "Los Adobes" settlement of the mining camp, witness an UFO with an odd glow, movement and shape which according to their own testimony, swept over the skies of Chuquicamata around 8 o'clock at night last Monday.

The youngest of the two (6 year-old Yerson) pointed out a rectangular figure to his older brother. It had orange lights in its midsection and a brilliant outline, which remained virtually motionless in the evening skies over the mining camp.

Almost automatically, both boys slowed down to witness the fantastic apparition in all of its magnitude, which could not only be clearly seen, but also lasted an extended number of minutes, giving them the opportunity to appreciate each and every detail.

"It was neither too close nor too far away, and it appeared to have the [relative] size of a football," they remarked.

Their minds being fresh and little influenced by this type of story, recalled that the object moved very gently toward Tocopila, in other words, toward the west, where it finally disappeared.

Filled with astonishment, they ran home to tell the story to their relatives, who believe that the story is completely true, given the logical development of the events and the excellent behavior of both boys, one of whom is even a study of the Colegio Chuquicamata.

Thanks to Scott Corrales fot the translation (c) 2001, Institute of Hispanic Ufology. Special thanks to Jaime Ferrer, Calama UFO Center, and to Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology.


The following sighting from Stoke On Trent, Staffs - Northbound, was posted by Lee on October 13, 2001:

"Hi all, Not really sure if I should be posting this here (or at all), but I've just seen something shaped rather ominously heading towards Manchester (from Stoke). The time was around 2pm, Saturday lunch time."

"I was downstairs passing the front livingroom window, when I noticed something really clearly sort of floating above the houses opposite (although it was not directly above them, it was some distance away). I called my friend a few houses away who bought a pair of binoculars up to my house, where we sat in the upstairs window, watching this thing ove away for around 8-10minutes. It was shaped like
_ _
| v |
\ /

That :) (not a good ASCII drawing at all!)."

"There are a few downsides to the story, but it does raise some questions from myself. I sit not far away from the flight plan of all southbound Manchester airport traffic (as anyone who lives in stoke can tell you). So, as this thing was near the route that airplanes take, the immediate thing would be to dismiss this as a commercial jet or passenger flight. However. I've lived here all my life (24 years), and I've never seethe rear view of an aircraft look like what I just saw. Today is a pretty overcast day. I've seen no other planes in the same route (obviously below cloud-level)."

"The object seemed to get higher in altitude as it moved away (I was using the surrounding telegraph cables as a crude way of measuring). How could this be if the plane was landing? Did anyone see anything similar at the same time? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!"

Thanks to Lee and UFOuk.


On October 13, 2001, this witness reports from Poughkeepsie New York:

"My wife, myself and two friends where driving back from a haunted hay ride at 12:45 PM saw a strange star. We were driving south on the NY State Thruway on a very clear night. I opened the sunroof and was looking at the stars when my wife said, "Look at that really bright star." It was in the east and low on the horizon and was moving. I asked my friend to pull over and got a good look at the moving light. It was moving in odd formations. So we thought it was a plane moving across the sky. But after a minute or two it was still in the same spot, but moving up then to the left, right, down, it would even dim then become very bright again. Then move in circular motions, and then dim out completely. Then BAM brighten up again. The shape of this thing was a triangle and very bright. I don't know what it was, but it was something and I hope I have the opportunity to see it again."

Thanks to Peter Davenport Director of NUFORC www.ufocenter.com


NUFORC received the following report:

"I am a newspaper reporter who interviewed a man about video footage he shot while hunting a deer on Lookout Mountain on October 18, 2001. He said the mystery object had a reflective glare like the metallic exterior of a passenger jet, but it did not move like one. AT 5:51 PM it maneuvered more like a helicopter, although he saw no rotor blades and it suddenly, abruptly went straight up and out of view. This gentleman had no idea what to do with the footage and contacted the local newspaper. He'd seen it 5 years ago and again before this, but this was the first time he had a video camera. We reported on numerous UFO sightings in Fyffe, Alabama and strange cattle mutilations that suddenly ended. I, myself, saw what the people were seeing back in 1993. I don't know if it's space aliens, but something freaky is going on here."

NUFORC notes that digitized image was forwarded to them for their inspection. It appears to be quite indistinct in the digitized version.

Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC.


On October 12, 2001, the witness was working late and went out on the back porch for a smoke late at night. He saw a craft hovering high in the atmosphere that was changing colors or flashing lights. The witness states: "I noticed the disk shape in the south sky high above Miami." It changed colors, white, red, and green, with what looked like blue flashes in-between. I looked at it through binoculars, then tried to record it with a digital camera, but would not pick it up. I tried with the camcorder, but could not pick it up. I awoke my wife and daughter and we watched it for twenty minutes. It has moved west a small bit. It is not a star, not an aircraft. It appears very much to be in the atmosphere and therefore not a satellite. For the first time in my life, I do believe I have actually seen a craft, not of this world."

Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC.


A witness from Mission, BC, reports:

"On October 12, 2001. In the morning I opened my blinds and there was a bright blue light in a car parked outside my house. It was pointed at my house. I thought maybe it was a light from something recharging in the car, but it seemed to move in the car as the day went on eventually it went away although no one went to the car to turn any thing off. Last night the same blue light was in my neighbors (directly across the street from me) bush for about twenty minutes. Then I looked out the window and it was on the basketball hoop for about half an hour. I am a sane person I have never seen anything before."


The witness has been an artist, US Marine, Forest Supervisor, and a spokesman for conservation exchange and fuel-less technology efforts. He writes:

"I saw a red circle appearing suddenly in the sky on October 8, 2001. It looked like two circles inside each other at 11:55 PM. The inner one has nothing inside it but between it and the outer circle there are linking lines (linking the 2 circles) appearing as the edges of a diamond. As I saw it from the first place it looked like a star far away yet somehow describable. It moved very fast in a straight line direction southwest then stopped quickly to do a semi circle then irregular movement south north then disappeared behind a next by building. We went to the roof and nothing happened for a couple of minutes. Then it appeared again moving quickly, then stopping suddenly and doing circular movements. It lasted for a couple of minutes then become dimmer and disappeared."

Thanks to Major George Filer.


At 8:03 PM on October 4, 2001, three witnesses watched a saucer shaped object flying above them. They report it had white stationary lights on the bottom and each side with a blinking bright white light on the top:

"The light on the left side was dimmer than the rest and sometimes went out. Then came back on again. Not flashing just turned off, and then back on in a few minutes, it did this 4 times. It sat in a stationary position for about 7 minutes then slowly "floated" to the south. It bobbed up and down slightly and moved from side to side slightly, there was no sound except for the planes that passed close to it landing at the Springfield airport. This object appeared to be about 9 miles east of us over Springfield's Branson Airport. A 727 landed while this object was still overhead. The object was five times wider, and much taller then the 727. In addition, this was not any kind of blimp. This object stayed in sight for 14 minutes and then disappeared. No movement, no nothing, just gone."

Thanks to George filer, and Peter Davenport of NUFORC, who indicates this case is under investigation by Missouri Investigators Group.


The witness reported to NUFORC:

"I was out on my lawn viewing the near full moon, when a bright object caught my eye at 8:15 PM, on October 3, 2001. It had a bluish hue and I thought it was fireworks and expected to see little pieces break off, and it would disappear. The object was four times bigger than Mars or a very reddish star there that crosses the sky. The object faded away quickly, traveling northwest. It appeared to be very high in the sky when I lost sight of it. It seemed, maybe within 10,000 feet when I first saw it. The object made no noise. I am a veteran sky watcher and I have seen satellites travel through the night sky, reflecting the sun. They usually, I believe, have a yellowish hue, and are never close to being this vivid. It did travel in a straight line away from me as a satellite would. I live on the approach to Logan Airport."

Thanks to Peter Davenport, NUFORC.


On 02.10, the English North Devon Journal via This is North Devon, Barnstaple, published a paper with the original headline: "LYNTON: Is mystery circle the work of aliens?"

A mysterious circle of 20 to 30 yard diameter has been discovered near Lynton, UK, pressed into the bracken vegeation. Bracken is a quite hard plant, not easy to crush, and the area is quite desolated with difficult access.

Lynton resident Dave Walden and other local walkers has discovered the unnatural circle half-way up the hillside just to the left of Castle Rock. Locals debate of the nature of the phenomenon, hypothesis range from hoax to natural death of the plants and to alien spaceship landing traces.


French newspaper "Var Matin" reports that four members of the Tosello family and three friends observed and taped a UFO during a dozen minutes last June in the village of Muy, in the evening of Thursday June 21 2001, 09:25pm.

Gisele Tosello was the first to observe the phenomenon, described as a "large odd headlight" as she went out on the terrace, under a the limpid and luminous sky crossed by some planes. Her daughter brought her binoculars, and she could distinguish that the object was diamond shape and topped by a "kind of dome," "surrounded by kind of windows with a line of flashing small squares."

The elder son Jean Pierre could observe the thing with a small telescope, then the father Alain Tosello could film it on his new camcorder for 12 minutes without interruption. But the footage is not very telling as he did just receive the camcorder and was not yet familiar with its handling. It lacks stability and one sees merely a hopping luminous spot, however a freeze frame allowed to determine the diamond shape reported by the witnesses.

Jean-Pierre Tosello described "an oval thing, stable, with many square portholes, with rounded corners, and a dome above (...) I had the impression that there were two stages."

All stated they are used to see planes, balloons and unusual clouds, but claim that this time it was something completely different. The newspaper insists on the seriousmess and good faith of the witnesses, who delivered their testimony fairly, seemed lucid and not seeking sensationalization. However, no mention is made of any report to the Gendarmerie ( French military police, who are trained to handle UFO reports.)

On January 8 2000, the newspaper did publish with great prudence a Polaroid picture taken on October 27, 1999 by a pensioner of the same village showing a luminous saucer in the night sky. The local photographer Jean-Pierre Carigiet came in possession of the photograph and enhanced it. The expertises did not find any trace of tampering, and nothing was concluded one way or the other.


Brian Vike reports from Cranbrock in British Columbia that on October 2, 2001, about 9:30 PM, a 52-year-old journalist looked out his bedroom window and flying above Fort Steele about ten kilometers north was an object that grabbed his attention:

"The hovering object was glowing red, green and then slowly moved away before vanishing. I regularly see Bighorn Helicopters coming in to land at night and this was not a chopper. I've never seen anything like it in the clear night sky."

The object was also sighted by a native elder and the story of his sighting was reported as a UFO story in the Friday edition of the Cranbrook Daily Townsman that week.

Thanks to Brian Vike, Geoff (Yogi) Independent UFO Field Investigator/Researcher HBCC UFO Research Box 1091 Houston, B.C. Canada VOJ-1ZO Phone/Fax - 1-250-845-2189 Email - yogi@lakesweb.com


On October 1, 2001, a low flying object changed from bright blue square to red diamond shape. The witness reports:

"I was driving west on Route 20 between Pompey and Lafayette, with my two children ages 13 and 11. About 9:00 PM, 15 feet in front of us were 4 bright blue lights moving above us. They were in the shape of a square. I stopped my car and opened my window and there was a very loud noise. Then all the lights turned red and the shape changed to a diamond shape. The object moved at a rapid rate of speed, then all the noise stopped. There was complete silence and then the object disappeared from view."

Thanks to Peter Davenport Director of NUFORC, www.ufocenter.com


Jeff Rense has received a spectacular video of a silver disk shaped object. On September 29, 2001, the pilot reports that a strange craft was flying to his left side and then moved very fast past him in the clouds as can be seen in the video:

"To my left I saw a bright metal aircraft that was the shape of a perfect disk. I was careful to film the object, not to try and chase it since it I could not match its speed. As I was flying a reconnaissance aircraft, I got the idea to film it and used our equipment."

The pilot considers the video he made to be his property and not the Hungarian governments as he was flying the plane while not on duty and was transporting it as a favor to save the government money. He has now hired an attorney and wants the video to be released to the public. He hopes the release of a few frames will make this happen.

These alleged photos can be seen at http://www.rense.com/general15/pilotufo.htm.

Thanks to Jeff Rense.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

 Feedback  |  Top  |  Back  |  Forward  |  Map  |  List |  Home
This page was last updated on November 3, 2001.